After a little bit of in-activity due to our host Karina leaving one job, and then starting another the GoodDigital podcast is now firing on all cylinders.
So what have we achieved in the last few weeks?
- Built our website and designed our logo
- Set up our mailing list – You can sign up on our About Us Page or the form to the left of this blog
- Set up our social media accounts – Twitter, Facebook
- Set up our SoundCloud account
- Recorded an intro episode to explain what the podcast will be about and uploaded it to soundcloud. Have a listen.
- Arrange interviews with some really exciting guest
- Had chats to potential sponsors
- Submitted our podcast to iTunes
- Edit our first episode
- Upload it to soundcloud
What do we still need to do
- Write an email update to everyone on our list
- Spread the word on social
- Cross our fingers and hope that you all like it. Please like it.
- Set up an instagram, snapchat and What’s App account & possibly a slack group
- Update our privacy and data statement
I see the audience of GoodDigital as part of a community, one that tells us what they want to hear as much, contributes and even feature on our podcasts. If you have any suggestions, ideas or feedback please feel free to contact us via our social media accounts or our contact page.